Cartomancy systemsThe following systems are recommended for working with Lenormand cards: Daily, weekly, or monthly consultationTo identify the main theme of a predetermined period of time, one card is drawn from the entire deck.
Past, present and futureBy drawing three cards, the temporal development aspects of a situation is illuminated.
- Free Lenormand reading → Past, present and future
The CrossA simple basic system, in which four cards have the following meanings:
3. Right way
2. Wrong way
- Free Lenormand reading → The Cross
Decision-makingTo illustrate possible ways of a certain situation could go, seven cards are drawn:
- The cards 3, 1 and 5 indicate future development; if an answer is desirable, take the corresponding path.
- The 7th card gives information about the main influence or theme of the matter.
- The cards 4, 2 and 6 point to what will happen if the question is answered negatively or not at all.
- Free Lenormand reading → Decision-making
Grand TableauFor this purpose, all 36 cards are laid out in four rows. You can also lay out a 4x8 grid of cards and place the last four cards in the center of the bottom row. In these pages the latter system is used.
- Free Lenormand reading → Grand Tableau